Sunday, February 13, 2005

Reason

A reason to why me decided to start blogging meself is to find another glass to fill the juice.Below is the first one.Wrote this after meeting for the first time.And of course theres a second,third and so.Naturally some people just became me muse.At times me rather them be me mouse so me can keep them in a cage.

MighT ParT I
Oh my goD
She prettY
Standing therE
Waiting for mE.
Now i feel funnY
WorryinG
That she might noT
Like mE.
We started walkinG
To where we plan to eaT
But ended up walking further stilL
Cause the place was crowded unfortunatelY .
She can't decidE
Where to eaT
She kept asking mE
To choose her fistS.
She finally decided where to eaT
Sat face to face on the cramp seaT
There i noticed 2 lovely thingS
The dimples on her rosy cheeckS.
We decided to walk agaiN
Just don't know where we were headinG
Than again i noticed somethinG
That this girl can surely sinG.
We ended up sittinG
After getting sore feeT
Don't know how i could kept on talkinG
Because looking at her just make me weaK.
The night was shorT
But sure so sweeT
Oh my goD
I might like this chic.

No comments: